Terms & Conditions
- Recbaltic-vent.lt e-shop belongs to UAB REC BALTICVENT (company code 300057933, address Serbentų st. 115, Šiauliai, phone +370 41 540 670). The rules of the online store (hereinafter - the Store) (hereinafter - the Rules) apply to the Customer when placing an order in the rec-balticvent.lt store.
- Rec-balticvent.lt has the right to adjust the rules of the store. The rules apply to all Customers who place an order in this store.
- The customer must read the rules of the store before placing an order. In all cases, it is considered that the Customer is familiar with the rules and agrees to them when the order is finally placed.
- The Store shall not be liable for losses incurred in cases where the problems were caused by the Customer's disregard for the information on the rules, which is publicly available on this page
Orders procedures and conditions
- After visiting the website of the Store, the Customer selects the desired goods. Based on his choice, a shopping cart is formed.
- After forming the shopping cart, the Customer must enter the data necessary for the delivery of the selected goods: his name, surname, address to which the goods will be delivered, telephone and additional information that may be relevant for the delivery of the ordered goods. The Store confirms that the data provided by the Customer will be used exclusively for the purposes of sale and delivery of goods, without violating the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania for the protection of personal data, as specified in Part II, Item 1 of these Rules.
- Next, the Customer chooses the method of payment and delivery of goods at the store.
- In the last step, all the data provided by the Customer is generated, before which the Customer must make sure that the provided data is correct and meets his / her wishes. Before sending the order, the Customer has the opportunity to correct any errors. Before confirming the order, the Customer must read the rules of the store.
- After the customer confirms the order, the store receives all the information about it. The order is considered submitted from the moment it is received by the store. At the same time, it is considered that a contract has been concluded between the Customer and the store. Such agreement shall be deemed enforceable from the moment the store receives confirmation from the provider of the payment method selected by the Customer about the successful payment for the goods.
- Upon submission of the order by the Customer, the store system will automatically send the Customer an e-mail indicating the ordered goods and the data provided by the Customer.
- Upon receipt of the notification that the Customer has made the payment for the order, the Store undertakes to fulfill the order.
- The order submitted by the Customer shall be stored in the store database in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regarding the term of storage of such data.
- In all cases, when placing an order, the Customer is considered to be familiar with and agree with the rules of the store and other conditions specified in the order.
- Such agreement shall be concluded and executed in the Lithuanian language.
Warranty and pricing of goods
- The characteristics of the goods of each Store shall be specified in its description.
- The Store indicates and the Customer confirms that it is aware that the goods specified in the store, in their color, shape, size or other parameters, may not accurately correspond to the parameters specified in the actual product due to the characteristics of the monitor used.
- By placing an order in the Store electronically, the Customer undertakes to pay the price specified in the order for the goods.
- Prices in the store and in the order are indicated in Euros.
- The store sells goods that meet the conditions specified in the order. In cases where the goods delivered to the Customer do not meet certain order requirements, the Customer agrees to immediately notify the store immediately by e-mail. by post or telephone, and the store undertakes to take all necessary steps to remedy the existing defects (if such defects are due to the fault of the store or third parties acting on its behalf). If the Store fails to eliminate the defects within a reasonable term agreed with the Customer, the Customer has the right to defend its rights in accordance with the procedure provided for in the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Obligations of the shop in relation to the goods:
6.1. The store undertakes to deliver the goods in accordance with the information specified in the description of each item.
6.2. The Store undertakes to deliver the quantity of goods specified in the order to the Customer.
6.3. The store indicates the delivery time for each product, so the Customer must pay attention to possible different delivery times.
6.4. The store undertakes to provide all information related to the product and its delivery and to contact the Customer in case the order cannot be properly fulfilled due to circumstances beyond the store's control.
6.5. The goods are delivered properly packaged according to their nature.
Return of goods
- When buying in the store rec-balticvent.lt, every buyer and the product of the appropriate quality purchased by him is given a 14-day return guarantee from the day of receipt of the product.
Please note that in accordance with Chapter 2, Section 17 of the Retail Rules, electronic goods are non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
- To return a good quality product, please contact us by e-mail. by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the reason for the return and submitting a document proving the purchase. We undertake to provide a written response no later than 10 days from the date of receipt of the request. You can also return a product of suitable quality upon arrival at our office at Serbentų st. 115, Šiauliai, and by filling in the return form.
Returned goods of good quality must be unused, with labeling labels and in the original packaging, undamaged and without loss of appearance.
- Each product is covered by the supplier's warranty for manufacturing defects and other defects not related to the normal use of the product and the impact on the environment.
- To return a product of poor quality, follow the same steps listed in point 2.
Payment procedure and terms
- The customer pays for the goods ordered in the store in the manner specified in the store using his online banking system.
- When the customer has chosen online payment, he undertakes to pay for the ordered goods immediately, otherwise he loses the right to make claims for violation of the delivery terms, because according to the Customer's order the shipment of goods begins only after the store receives payment for the goods.
Delivery of goods
- The shop undertakes to indicate the delivery date for each product. In the event of a delivery problem, the store undertakes to contact the Customer and find the best agreed solution.
- The customer undertakes to pay attention to the specified delivery time and apply to the store only if more than 24 hours have passed since the end of the delivery time.
- Goods ordered in the store are delivered in two ways: courier service or pick-up at the company's office.
- When ordering the goods, the Customer undertakes to indicate the exact and correct place of delivery of the goods and the person who will accept the goods.
- The customer undertakes to accept the goods himself. In the event that he is unable to accept the goods himself and the goods are delivered to the specified address and on the basis of other data provided by the Customer, the Customer shall not be entitled to make claims to the store regarding delivery of the goods to the wrong entity.
- The customer who has chosen to pick up the goods at the company's office during the order must submit an identity document and a copy of the order. The store, in turn, undertakes to contact the Customer when the ordered goods are ready.
- In cases when upon receipt of the goods the Customer notices that the delivered consignment does not contain the entire quantity of the ordered goods or other defects of the goods, the Customer must immediately inform the store about it.
All notifications to the store are provided by e-mail email@example.com or by phone no. +370 41 540 670.
I-V 08:00 - 17:00
Time Zone (GMT +2)
After receiving your request, we will contact you within 2 working days.